Beta Sigma Phi Award
This award is presented to a female resident of Windsor and Essex County who has completed one full year of post-secondary studies and who is progressing with satisfactory academic standing. The amount of the award is $500.
Postponed until Spring 2023
The Ontario eSports Scholarship is an award provided to Ontario postsecondary students in video-gaming and related programs at participating institutions.
This scholarship will offer financial assistance to high-achieving students with financial need enrolled in programs related to the video-gaming industry that may lead to a career in the video-gaming or eSports fields.
- Amount of Award: Depends on the number of eligible applicants
- Application Type: Online
- Status in Canada: Available to domestic students only
- Be currently enrolled in a funding-eligible video-gaming, game development, game design or a similar program that may lead to a career in video-gaming and/or eSports
- Strong academic performance (a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Completion of Personal Statement
Check back in February 2024 for another opportunity.
OPSEU CAAT-Support Staff Scholarship
OPSEU Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology (CAAT) Support Staff workers are pleased to once again offer the “OPSEU CAAT Support Staff Scholarship.” This is an annual scholarship given to five full-time students from Ontario’s 24 Colleges of Applied Arts & Technology. This semester’s theme is on Bullying/Psychological Harassment.
The deadline has passed. Please check the organizations website for future opportunities.
Royal Canadian Legion Bursary Assistance Program
Eligibility for this award includes:
- Ex-Service personnel or currently serving members of the Canadian Forces & their children & grandchildren. Commonwealth war veterans & their children & grandchildren.
- Ordinary & Life members of the The Royal Canadian Legion & their children & grandchildren.
- Associate members of The Royal Canadian Legion & their children only.
- Ladies’ Auxiliary members & their children & grandchildren.
- Step children & step grandchildren may be considered where applicable.
Applications are available at your local Legion Branch as well as the Financial Aid Office, Room 166 (Windsor) or Room T134A (Chatham).
Applications to be submitted to address provided.
Last Friday in March each year